Ruger LCP II 380 ACP Handgun
Ruger LCP II 380 ACP | ruger lcp ii for sale
The Ruger LCP II 380 ACP Handgun is a low-profile pistol ideal for concealed carry and personal protection. The compact frame of this 380 ACP pistol fits in a variety of holsters and concealed carry devices, making it a great choice for portable defense. This Ruger pistol is built with an alloy steel barrel, steel slide, and glass-filled nylon grip frame to provide a stable shooting platform with reliable precision. For improved handling, the LCP II features a textured grip frame that has been made slightly larger than the original LCP to more efficiently distribute recoil and reduce muzzle rise.
Fixed sights offer fast target acquisition, while an easy-to-rack slide holds open after the last round is fired. For even further reliability, this Ruger 380 ACP features Secure ActionTM fire control that ensures a smooth, crisp pull and a positive trigger reset. Great for low-profile concealed carry, the Ruger LCP II 380 ACP Handgun delivers powerful precision despite its lightweight, compact build.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel delivers consistent precision
- Integral front and rear sights offer quick target acquisition
- Easy-to-rack slide holds open after ejection of the last round
- Steel slide and a high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame
- Larger grip frame efficiently distributes recoil and reduces muzzle rise
- Compact profile fits in a variety of holsters and concealed carry options
- Several safety features, like a hammer catch, balanced sear, and bladed trigger
- Secure ActionTM fire control combines a smooth pull with a positive reset trigger
- Included finger grip extension floorplate attaches to the magazine for added comfort
- Model: 3750
- UPC: 736676037506
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Grooves: 6
- Capacity: 6+1
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 RH
- Approximate Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Height: 3.71 in.
- Slide Width: 0.75 in.
- Barrel Length: 2.75 in.
- Overall Length: 5.17 in.
- Sights: Integral
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Slide Material: Alloy steel
- Barrel Material: Alloy steel
- Grip Frame: Black, high-performance glass-filled nylon
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No
- Pocket holster
- 6-round magazine
- Finger grip extension floorplate
- Six-round LCP magazines are compatible with the LCP II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP II. Seven-round LCP magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP II