Kimber Custom II Two-Tone 9mm Handgun
Kimber custom ii for sale
The Kimber Custom II Two-Tone 9mm Handgun combines a durable design with precision engineering to deliver a sleek handgun with an enhanced feel. This 9mm pistol features a trigger set to a pull weight of five pounds to deliver a crisp trigger pull every time for reliable firing.
The durable stainless steel frame and barrel on this Kimber handgun provide strength and durability and ensure consistent performance even after hundreds of rounds. Checkered rosewood grips provide a secure hold for added maneuverability and contrast perfectly with the brush polished black slide for a unique look. The fixed white dot sights on this Kimber pistol provide a clear sightline for true-to-aim precision. Durable yet relatively lightweight, the Kimber Custom II Two-Tone 9mm Handgun offers accurate performance with a unique style and an enhanced feel.
- Crisp trigger with a 4-5 lb pull weight
- Two-toned design provides a sleek look
- Durable stainless steel frame and barrel
- Checkered rosewood grips provide a secure hold
- White dot sights offer a clear point of aim with quick target acquisition
- Caliber: 9mm
- Recoil Spring: 12 lb
- Sight Radius: 6.8 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 9
- Rate of Twist: 1:16 LH
- Approximate Weight: 38 oz
- Width: 1.28 in.
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Barrel Length: 5 in.
- Overall Length: 8.7 in.
- Slide Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Brush polish
- Trigger Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Frame Material: Stainless steel
- Slide Finish: Black brush polished
- Sights: White dot fixed low profile