Kimber Pro Carry II Two-Toned 45 ACP Handgun
Kimber pro carry 2 for sale
The Kimber Pro Carry II Two-Toned Handgun is built according to Kimber’s hallmark quality standards to deliver a lightweight handgun with a unique look and feel. This .45 ACP handgun features an aluminum frame and stainless steel barrel for durability and consistent shot-to-shot performance. The checkered rosewood grips on this Kimber pistol provide a secure hold for improved maneuverability and contrast with the matte black slide to offer a sleek, two-toned look.
Kimber pro carry 2, The trigger on this .45 ACP pistol is factory-set at a pull weight between four and five pounds to deliver a crisp feel and reliable firing. The low profile white dot sights offer a clear point of aim for quick target acquisition and dependable precision. Perfect for the handgun enthusiast, the Kimber Pro Carry II Two-Toned 45 ACP Handgun offers a unique style with performance you can rely on shot after shot.
- Crisp trigger with a 4-5 lb pull weight
- Two-toned design provides a sleek look
- Checkered rosewood grips provide a secure hold
- Durable aluminum frame and stainless steel barrel
- White dot sights offer a clear point of aim with quick target acquisition
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Recoil Spring: 22 lb
- Sight Radius: 5.7 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Approximate Weight: 28 oz
- Width: 1.28 in.
- Height: 5.25 in.
- Barrel Length: 4 in.
- Overall Length: 7.7 in.
- Slide Material: Steel
- Slide Finish: Matte black
- Frame Finish: Satin silver
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Trigger Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Sights: White dot fixed low profile
- Grips: Smooth/checkered rosewood