Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 4 Compact Thumb Safety
Smith and Wesson M&P M2.0
The Smith and Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact 9mm Handgun with Thumb Safety is designed for easy concealability and versatile performance. This M&P with safety is built with an extended stainless steel chassis that enhances strength to reduce the impact of the flex and torque caused by firing and ensure a long lifetime of smooth precision performance.
For improved control and comfort, this compact M&P 9 features an 18-degree grip angle and aggressive grip texturing for a secure hold with a natural point of aim. The M&P M2.0 Compact also comes with four interchangeable grip inserts that allow adjustment of the palmswell to ensure an optimized and comfortable hand fit.
An M&P M2.0 trigger provides a consistently crisp trigger pull with a clear reset, while a low barrel bore axis reduces muzzle rise for faster, more precise follow-up shots. Great for target shooting and personal defense, the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact 9mm Handgun with Thumb Safety offers comfortable carry with the reliable performance of the M&P polymer pistol line.
Smith and Wesson M&P M2.0 Features:
- Low barrel bore axis reduces muzzle rise
- Aggressive grip texture offers greater control
- 18-degree grip angle provides a natural point of aim
- Armornite® finish protects against corrosion and wear
- Rigid stainless steel chassis reduce flex and torque caused by firing
- Interchangeable palmswell grip inserts (S, M, ML, L) ensure optimal hand fit
- M&P M2.0 trigger delivers a crisper, lighter pull with tactile and audible trigger reset
- Model: 11686
- UPC: 022188872705
- Caliber: 9mm
- Rate of Twist: 1:10
- Action: Striker fire
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Approximate Weight: 27 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4 in.
- Overall Length: 7.3 in.
- Grip: Polymer
- Finish: Armornite®
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Front Sight: Steel white dot
- Rear Sight: Steel shite 2-dot
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless steel
- Two 15-round magazines
- Four palmswell grip inserts (S, M, ML, and L)